The Airtable REST API connector is used for data extracted from an Airtable base, using their REST API.
It is mandatory to be the owner of the Airtable table to be able to connect it to Opendatasoft.
- Find your Airtable API URL from:
- your workspace: Help > API documentation > [your base] > Authentication
- your base: Choose your table, then go to Help > API documentation > Authentication
- Check the
show API keycheckbox and copy the
EXAMPLE USING QUERY PARAMETERwithout the curl. This is your API URL. (for example, https://api.airtable.com/v0/base_id/table_name?api_key=api_key)
- Enter the URL to the layer in the Enter a URL area when creating a new dataset.
- Press Enter or click the + button.
In the example https://api.airtable.com/v0/base_id/table_name?api_key=api_key, the
base_id field stands for the ID of your Airtable database. The
table_name field stands for the name of the table to import from the database in Unicode.
|Base ID||ID of your Airtable database||By default, the textbox is extracted from the
|Table Name||Name of the table to import from the database||By default, the textbox is extracted from the
|API key||Airtable account API key||By default, the textbox is extracted from the
The Airtable REST API is limited to 5 requests per second per base. Try not to schedule updates of tables from the same base all at once.