Creating maps & charts¶
In this section are listed and documented all features related to creation of advanced maps or charts, with either the Map Builder or the Chart Builder. Both are available in the front office of an OpenDataSoft domain.
Map et Chart Builders must not be mistaken with the Map and Analyze visualizations.
- The Map and Chart Builders can be used to cross data (i.e. create a map/chart with data from more than one datasets) and allow to display more than one data layer on one same map/chart.
- On the contrary, the Map and Analyze visualizations -the tabs available when exploring a dataset- can only be used to discover, explore and analyze that dataset. It is not possible to use the visualizations tabs to cross data and create advanced maps/charts with advanced display configurations. Nor is it possible to save those creations.
Create advanced maps with Map Builder¶
- Overview of Map Builder
- Create a multiple layers map
- Rename and save a map
- Manage your maps
- Reorder and group layers in a map
- Configure your map
- Share your map
- Navigate on a Map Builder map