Manage your maps¶
Overview of the maps management interface: My Maps¶
All maps management actions (except saving and renaming, see Rename and save a map) are made from the My Maps interface. This interface is accessible from the Map Builder menu displayed at the very top of the map.
The interface of My Maps is composed of:
- the New map button, to create a new map
- 2 submenus:
- Saved maps, a list of your named and manually saved maps
- Drafts, a list of your unnamed and automatically saved by Map Builder maps
- a search bar to find a map more easily in case you have quite a long list of maps
The Saved maps and Drafts submenus display information the same way. In each row of each tab, you will find:
- Open map, a link to open the selected map in the same tab
- information on the map, such as title, URL, and number of datasets
- reading and writing rights on the map
- Duplicate, a button to duplicate the map
- to delete the map
Duplicate a map¶
- Find the map or draft you want to duplicate, in the Saved maps or Drafts tab.
- Click on the Duplicate button.