- If the domain is available in more than one language: choose whether to display the conditions of use in only one language or to make them available in several languages.
- Untick the "Use the same texts for all languages" box to specify different documents depending on the language. In that case, all available languages are displayed in the form of clickable grey boxes containing the code of each available language. The language codes are preceded by if all documents have not been specified.
- Depending on the option chosen in step 1, follow the procedure of section A or B.
- In the first textbox, paste the link leading to the Terms & Conditions.
- In the textbox of the Terms and Conditions tab, write or paste the Terms and Conditions.